ATTENDEES: Attendee Pricing
ONLINE REGISTRATION is Now Closed.
Please use the "On-Site Registration Form" below and
bring with you beginning Wednesday, May 11th at Noon.
Pricing packages are based upon membership status (which will be verified). Full Conference registrations MAY NOT be split between individuals.
To qualify for Student Rates, you must meet all THREE requirements below:
- Individuals registering for Student Rates must be currently enrolled on a FULL-TIME basis at an established University Program pursuing an HR-related degree;
- DO NOT hold full-time employment; and
- Must be available for Symposium Volunteer Assignments during the conference.
SPECIAL PROMOTION: BUY 5 GET THE 6TH FREE
Special Promotion applies to the Full 2.5 Day Conference Packages ONLY. You must purchase (5) Full 2.5 Day Conference Tickets (at the same time) to receive the (6th) Full 2.5 Day Conference Ticket for FREE. To learn more about this incredible offer, call 713-426-2646 and mention "6 for 5 Special Promo".
FULL CONFERENCE INCLUDES:
Two Keynotes — Mike Abrashoff and Robyn Benincasa — Sessions offering up to 15 hours of HR Certification Institute recertification credit and SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP PDC's, breakfast, two lunches and multiple breaks, reception with complimentary beverages, hors d’oeurves, Grand Prize Game Card, the 2016 Symposium bag, Official Conference T-Shirt, pen, online access to conference presentations and more! Plus attend Thursday Night Live featuring Marcus Buckingham.
ONE DAY CONFERENCE (FRIDAY ONLY) INCLUDES:
One Keynote — Robyn Benincasa — Sessions offering up to 5 hours of HR Certification Institute recertification credit and SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP PDC's, breakfast, box lunch and multiple breaks, Grand Prize Game Card, the 2016 Symposium bag, pen, online access to conference presentations and more!
EXHIBIT HALL RECEPTION & THURSDAY NIGHT LIVE INCLUDES:
Admission to the Exhibit Hall Thursday from 3:30 - 6:00 pm offering a reception hour; includes complimentary beverages, hor d’ouevres, and uninterrupted time to visit with exhibitors. Plus attend Thursday Night Live from 6:00 - 7:15 pm, featuring Marcus Buckingham.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
All cancellations must be received in writing and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Written cancellations received prior to March 18, 2016 will receive a full refund minus a $75.00 administration fee.
- Written cancellations received after March 18, 2016 are non-refundable.
TRANSFER YOUR REGISTRATION
FULL CONFERENCE REGISTRATIONS MAY NOT BE SPLIT BETWEEN INDIVIDUALS.
- All conference registration transfers must be made before Friday, May 6, 2016 by completing the online form. (TRANSFER FORM)
- Requests after May 6, 2016 must be made onsite at the Attendee Registration counter and will incur a $75.00 administration fee.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Transfers may also be responsible for any additional fees due to differences in the member type, e.g., transferring a member registration to a non-member registration.