Two days of interviewer training so you can hire higher achievers.
8/1/2018 to 8/2/2018
Wednesday-Thursday, August 1-2
9:00 am-4:00 pm (check-in starts at 8:30 am)
Meetings On Pointe Training Center
2190 North Loop West, Suite 311
Houston, Texas 77018
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Pre-registration and pre-payment is required; space is limited.
9:00 am-4:00 pm
Presented by Carol Quinn, CEO, Hire Authority
Properly trained interviewers using an effective interview process are 86% more likely to make successful hiring decisions. Are you ready to become one of these interviewers? Motivation-Based Interviewing is the ONLY interviewing method that enables you to assess the 3 components common to ALL High Achievers.
Benefits of Attending -- You will leave this workshop with:.
- A quantitative method for assessing an applicant’s attitude and passion.
- The knowledge required to compose powerful interview questions and create customized interview guides.
- All of the criteria and knowledge necessary to implement the motivation-based interviewing ‘Hire ONLY High Performers’ hiring standard.
- Concrete ways to decrease turnover.
- Tools required to make an immediate improvement in your organization’s quality-of-hire, productivity and profitability.
- A method to track interviewer effectiveness and implement a continuous improvement program.
*The workshop offers 12 PDCs for the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP and 12 hours of HR (General) credit towards PHR and SPHR recertification requirements.
CAROL QUINN is an international speaker with more than 30 years' experience in interviewing and hiring. She has taught tens of thousands how to improve their quality-of-hire. Carol has been nominated for a prestigious award for 'Innovation in Delivering Breakthrough Solutions' by her Houston-based Fortune 5 client. Quinn's cutting-edge interviewing and employee selection methodology is used globally and has been endorsed by Lee Cockerell, Executive Vice-President at DISNEY, who dedicated an entire chapter of his book titled "The Customer Rules" to Carol and her hiring methodology. Carol is an author herself and has written four books--so far.
Payment & Terms
- HR Houston Member $635.00
- HR Houston NonMember $735.00 *
* NOTE: This special rate includes a 1-year HR Houston Professional/General Membership for NEW members; you will receive the membership application at check-in on the first day of the workshop.
PRE-REGISTRATION AND PRE-PAYMENT IS REQUIRED. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCOMMODATE LATE REGISTRATIONS, WALK-INS OR PAYMENT AT THE DOOR.
Cancellations may be made with a full refund up to 5 business days prior to the workshop. Individuals who register and neither cancel nor attend are not eligible for refund or rescheduling. Substitutions may be made at any time; however, substitutions may incur an additional fee due to differences in the member type, e.g., substituting a non-member for a member registration. If you have any questions about this course, please contact HR Houston at 713.426.2646 or email email@example.com.