Onsite registration will be offered - see below for onsite registration pricing.
LEGALkwik - Delivering Legal News at Lightning Speed! LEGALkwik is a half-day program featuring 12 short power-packed presentations of 10-12 minutes each (TED-Style Talk) by leading employment law experts, followed by an open floor Q&A session. The event will conclude with a reception sponsored by Fisher Phillips LLP.
Here are just a few of the topics that will be covered: FLSA, employee leave, workplace violence, employee privacy, immigration, transgender issues in the workplace, latest legal updates and trends, and much more!
- Laura Alaniz, JD, Partner, Thompson, Coe, Cousins & Irons, LLP
- Diego Archer, Esq., Global Manager, Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy
- David Barron, Esq., Shareholder, Cozen O'Connor P.C.
- Joseph Galagaza, Esq., Principal, Jackson Lewis P.C.
- Stephen Quezada, Esq., Attorney, Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Stephen Roppolo, Esq., Partner Fisher Phillips, LLP
- Mark Smith, JD, MBA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Partner, Smith Reed & Armstrong, PLLC
- Laurence Stuart, Esq., Managing Principal, Stuart PC
- Teresa Valderrama, JD, Partner Fisher Phillips, LLP
- Collin Warren, Esq., Partner, Fisher Phillips, LLP
- Ruthie White, JD, Principal, Jackson Lewis P.C.
- Charles Wilson, Esq., Vice Chair, Office Managing Partner, Cozen O'Connor, P.C.
- 12:30-5:00 pm - Program
- 5:00-6:30 pm - Reception, sponsored by Fisher Phillips LLP
CONTINUING EDUCATION: Submitted to SHRM for 4.25 PDCs towards the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP. Submitted to HR Certification Institute for 4.25 hours of HR (General) credit towards PHR and SPHR recertification requirements.
PAYMENTS AND TERMS:
For ONSITE registration (offered on a space available basis)
- HR Houston Member: $50
- Non-Member: $65
For online pre-payment
- HR Houston Member: $45
- Non-Member: $60
Cancellations may be made with a full refund up to 5 business days prior to the event. Individuals who register and neither cancel nor attend are not eligible for refund or rescheduling. Substitutions may be made at any time; however, substitutions may incur an additional fee due to differences in the member type, e.g., substituting a non-member for a member registration.
If you have any questions about this course, please contact HR Houston at 713.426.2646 or email email@example.com.