Event Date >> Tuesday, July 24, 2018
9:00 am-4:00 pm
Experienced benefits professionals will lead participants through core benefits topics, providing foundational knowledge for monitoring and managing employer-sponsored programs for effectiveness, compliance and relevance.
Participants will learn:
- The different types of tax-favored health plan savings and funding accounts
- Common pharmacy benefit structure and cost management techniques
- Wellness program compliance considerations
- The annual enrollment process
- HIPAA compliance basics
- Health plan compliance – the ABCs of federal regulation
- The responsibilities of retirement fiduciaries and methods to educate employees around long-term saving
The workshop offers 6 PDCs for the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP and 6 hours of HR (General) credit towards PHR and SPHR recertification requirements. The workshop will represent 6 CEBS Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
To learn more and register online visit the Calendar.