Event Date >> August 1-2, 2018
9:00 am-4:00 pm
Properly trained interviewers using an effective interview process are 86% more likely to make successful hiring decisions. Are you ready to become one of these interviewers? Motivation-Based Interviewing is the ONLY interviewing method that enables you to assess the 3 components common to ALL High Achievers.
Benefits of Attending - You will leave this workshop with:
- A quantitative method for assessing an applicant’s attitude and passion.
- The knowledge required to compose powerful interview questions and create customized interview guides.
- All of the criteria and knowledge necessary to implement the motivation-based interviewing ‘Hire ONLY High Performers’ hiring standard.
- Concrete ways to decrease turnover.
- Tools required to make an immediate improvement in your organization’s quality-of-hire, productivity and profitability.
- A method to track interviewer effectiveness and implement a continuous improvement program.
The workshop offers 12 PDCs for the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP and 12 hours of HR (General) credit towards PHR and SPHR recertification requirements.
To learn more and register online visit the Calendar.