2019 GULF COAST SYMPOSIUM ON HR ISSUES
Event Date >> May 15-17, 2019
6:00 am-6:00 pm
In today's workforce, employees are now looking at careers that will stretch out to 60-70 years. While these careers are lasting longer, education, technology and employment laws are rapidly changing creating an ever growing learning gap.
How does this directly impact your HR career?
According to a study done by Deloitte, the skills you learn today will "expire" in 5 years. FIVE years!! This means you need to continuously refresh your skills to stay relevant in your industry. In the past, employees learned skills for a career; now, the development of a career is a continuous path of learning.
So what can you do to keep your HR skills from getting stale?
Make plans to attend the 2019 Gulf Coast Symposium on HR Issues on May 15-17, 2019! Symposium delivers:
- High-quality, low-cost access to over 175+ concurrent sessions and 2-nationally known keynote speakers
- Up to 17 hours of continuing education credit towards your SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, SPHR and GPHR
- HR Practitioner Day with peer-to-peer learning and best practice sharing
- Networking opportunities that bring HR Professionals together to connect and collaborate
- Solutions Center with 200+ suppliers of HR products and services
There is no better way for you to gain the tools and resources you need to not only stay current, but be prepared to lead into a new decade!
Register online before February 28th and you could SAVE up to $1,430 with our BUY 5 Get the 6th FREE group discount – so everyone on your team can enjoy the gift of professional development. For complete conference details including the full schedule, pricing options and promotional group discounts, visit hrhouston.org.
Symposium. Helping You Lead the Way.